|Amazon.com gift certificates can be used to purchase almost anything in our store, including most items sold by Marketplace sellers and Amazon Merchants (except The Bombay Company, Circuit City, Eddie Bauer, Newport News, Nordstrom, Spiegel, and Ultimate Outlet Brands). For more information, see the Fine Print above. Sending E-mail Gift Certificates: When sending e-mail gift certificates, please be aware that some e-mail programs may block or even delete e-mail messages which originate from an address not specified by the recipient as an accepted address. All Amazon.com e-mail gift certificates are sent from email@example.com. If you are concerned that your recipient may have e-mail filters turned on, you may want to send or reissue the gift certificate to your own e-mail address and then forward it to them or print it out to give to them. Redeeming Gift Certificates: When you enter the certificate's claim code for the first time, the certificate is automatically redeemed onto your account, and this information is logged into our database, even if you don't place an order at that time. After you have entered the claim code once, you do not need to enter it again--even if you back up and change other information in the course of placing your order. If you receive an error message that the gift certificate has been redeemed, and the funds are not being applied to your order, it could be that you have more than one Amazon.com account, and that the funds are redeemed to one of your other accounts. Questions about purchasing or using a gift certificate can be sent through our Contact Us form online.
- Offers are subject to change without notice.
- Gift voucher/certificates should be used within the given period. Please check the date of issuance and/or date of expiry as stated on the gift voucher/certificate.
- Gift voucher/certificates can only be redeemed through ways, websites or stores as specified by the merchant.
- Gift voucher/certificates are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift voucher/certificate, the balance payment should be made on your own.
- Gift voucher/certificates and their use on the merchant are subject to the merchant's Terms and Conditions.
- For lost or stolen gift vouchers/certificates, do take note that 123RF will not be held responsible.
- 123RF has the right to ban customer accounts if a gift voucher/certificate is fraudulently or illegally obtained.
- 123RF MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT VOUCHER/CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT VOUCHER/CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WOULD BE TO REPLACE THE GIFT VOUCHER/CERTIFICATE.
- 123RF has the right to change these terms and conditions above without any prior notice.
- For more information, visit here.